Dacland’s commitment to delivering exceptional communities extends beyond the delivery of your stage. We want to help you ensure that your property, and those around you, add to and build the character of the community you call home.
Once your home is nearing completion, it’s time to turn your attention to your front yard, among a host of other things! At Dacland, we want to help make sure this is as easy for you as possible.
Depending on your individual contract, you may have one, or more of the following entitlements to help to bring your garden to life:
To determine which of the above you are entitled to, you can review your contract of sale or alternatively email an enquiry to email@example.com.
Eseo are Dacland’s preferred contractor for landscaping and garden maintenance.
By partnering with Eseo we are creating a united vision for better, healthier and ‘greener’ communities. Once you have completed the application form, Eseo will conduct an inspection of your landscaping.
If you are eligible for the maintenance program Eseo will provide both turf maintenance services and horticultural services to your front garden monthly. An additional pruning and fertilising service will occur once a year.
Eseo will communicate with you using an online portal. This will state the date of last visit, date of next visit, maintenance activities undertaken and photos of the works completed. The portal will be updated following the completion of each maintenance visit.
It is important to note that you will not be required to be available when Eseo completes the initial inspection or additional garden services on your garden.
If you are currently planning your front landscaping and would like Eseo to provide landscaping services that will meet the design guidelines please contact Seth Ferwerda on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landowners who complete their front garden landscaping and irrigation within 120 days of their home being completed may be eligible for the rebate of $3000. This payment may be made via electronic transfer and requires the landscaping to be inspected by our preferred contractor, Eseo and approved in accordance with the design guidelines.
At Dacland we want to help make the process easy. Once you have completed your landscaping follow the instructions below to apply for an inspection:
1. Click on your community below, and you will then be redirected to an application form.
2. Fill out your details in the secure application form.
3. Eseo, our garden contractor, will complete an inspection of your front garden within the next 10 days. Please note: you do not need to be home when the inspection takes place.
4. Once the inspection has been completed you will receive an email. If your landscaping has been approved and you are eligible for the maintenance scheme, you will also receive access to the maintenance portal. If your landscaping does not meet design guidelines you will be contacted to arrange rectification works, and reschedule your inspection.
5. The maintenance portal will then be the key platform for you to see when your landscape gardener has visited your home and what maintenance works have been undertaken. You may not be home when Eseo garden services visits your home, this portal will help you keep track of the services that have been done.