Dacland’s commitment to delivering exceptional communities extends beyond the delivery of your stage. We want to help you ensure that your property, and those around you, add to and build the character of the community you call home.
Once your home is nearing completion, it’s time to turn your attention to your front yard, among a host of other things! At Dacland, we want to help make sure this is as easy for you as possible.
Depending on your individual contract, you may have one, or more of the following entitlements to help to bring your garden to life:
To determine which of the above you are entitled to, you can review your contract of sale or alternatively email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eseo is Dacland’s preferred contractor for Great Garden Rebate inspections and garden maintenance services.
By partnering with Eseo we are creating a united vision for better, healthier and ‘greener’ communities. Once you have completed the application form, Eseo will conduct an inspection of your landscaping.
If you are eligible for the maintenance program Eseo will provide both turf maintenance services and horticultural services to your front garden monthly*. An additional pruning and fertilising service will occur once a year*. Please note the services provided do not include maintenance of nature strips.
It is important to note that you will not be required to be available when Eseo completes the initial inspection or additional garden services on your front garden.
If you would prefer your own landscaper for the maintenance services, please kindly inform Eseo via email@example.com.
Landowners who complete their front garden landscaping and irrigation within 120 days from the issue of Certificate of Occupancy may be eligible for the rebate of $3000. This payment may be made via electronic transfer and requires the landscaping to be inspected by Eseo and approved in accordance with the Design Guidelines.
At Dacland we want to help make the process easy. Once you have completed your landscaping, follow the instructions below to apply for an inspection:
1. Click on your community below, and you will then be redirected to an application form.
2. Fill out your details in the secure application form.
3. Eseo will complete an inspection of your front garden during the last week of each month. Applications sent through in the last week of the month will be allocated to the following month.
Please note: you do not need to be home when the inspection takes place.
4. Once the inspection has been completed, you will receive a card from Eseo in your mailbox to notify if your landscaping has been approved and if you are eligible for the maintenance scheme.
If your landscaping does not meet Design Guidelines, you will be contacted by Eseo via email to arrange rectification works and reschedule your inspection.
5. The maintenance services will be carried out during the following scheduled weeks of each month:
Please note, you may not be home when Eseo garden service visits.